Raymarine i50 Tridata Display (Digital)
Raymarine i50 Tridata Display
The new i50 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigid inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the i50 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Combines depth and speed data in an easy-to-read 3-line display.
- Dedicated depth and speed displays with trip/log, sea temperature and SOG.
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
|Part number - Display only :||
|Dimensions||See enlarged images - right|
|Nominal voltage||12V DC|
|Operating voltage range||
10 - 16V DC
|Power consumption typical||
typically <1W (display only) and 2.4Wmaximum with transducer connected
|Current consumption (12V supply) maximum||
45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected
-20°C to +55°C
-30°C to +70°C
up to 93%
2 x SeaTalkng and transducers Compatible with marine industry CAN systems