Torqeedo Travel 1003L Outboard
Torqeedo Travel 1003L Elecrtic Outboard
The Travel 1003 drives tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons effortlessly for up to 10 hours.
The tiller display with its integrated GPS receiver constantly provides a precise overview of how fast you`re travelling and the remaining range.
So that you always know that you`ll get to where you want. If you`ve drained the lithium battery, recharge it via the mains or the 12V on-board system. To do so, you don`t have to dismount the entire motor; it`s enough to unplug the battery, which, at around 4 kg really isn`t heavy, and carry it to the power source.
- Can do everything that a 1.5/ 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it`s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- Audible alarm countdown: as soon as the remaining battery charge reaches 30 %, 20 % and 10 % a warning signal is given
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable - including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk that anything will leak out or smell
- From fully discharged, charging with the charger provided takes approximately 15 hours (Travel 1003).
Travel 1003 with integrated battery (29.6 V / 18 Ah)
Inflatable, dinghy, sailboat or daysailer up to 1.5 tons
|Speed in knots||Range in nm||Run time in hours|
|Slow speed||1.5 - 2.0||15.0 - 20.0||10:30|
|Half throttle||2.5 - 3.0||8.5 - 10.5||3:30|
|Full throttle||4.5 - 5.0||2.5 - 2.8||0:35|