Single Lever Side Mount Control
Out of stock
Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and gear.
Provided with a positive lock-in neutral.
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
- The lever assembly is made of painted marine aluminum
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up
- Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
- Positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
- For use with all Ultraflex engine controln cables except C22 or C4.
- Ultraflex C5 and C16 mercury, mariner cables require K35 connection kit
Write Your Own Review