Shop Online » Nautical Books and Publications » Technical Marine Books » 7010732
Price: £14.99 £9.99
Buying a Motorboat: New or Secondhand
Author: Barry Pickthall
Find the perfect boat first time round with this step-by-step guide to buying your first motorboat.
It is all too easy to fall in love with the first boat you see, then rue the purchase at your leisure. This comprehensive guide will take you through all the options for buying a boat, provide cost-saving advice and help you to select a boat that will provide many years of enjoyment.
With handy checklists and real-life examples, the buying process is broken down into logical steps, covering:
- Knowing your needs - who will use the boat, how often and where?
- Types of motorboat - their pros and cons
- Setting your budget - how the costs break down
- The key elements of surveys - what to look out for
- The legal requirements - choosing the appropriate insurance
- Finding a mooring or berth in the UK or abroad
Whether new or secondhand, your perfect boat is out there, and this guide will help you find it!
Visit our Facebook Page