Raymarine i40 Depth Pack, with P7 Depth Through Hull Transducer
Raymarine i40 Depth Pack, with P7 (E26009) Depth Through Hull Transducer
The Raymarine i40 with extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs give a big display for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs. They are easy to use with outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
The Raymarine i40 instruments with SeaTalk interface are compact yet powerful offering full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Crystal clear depth readout
- Shallow and deep anchor alarms
- Minimum depth display
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
|Part numbers - Display only :||
|Dimensions||See enlarged image|
|Nominal voltage||12V DC|
|Operating voltage range||
10 - 16V DC
|Current consumptions (12V supply) typical||
|Current consumptions (12V supply) maximum||
0°C to +55°C
-30°C to +70°C
up to 93%
SeaTalk, Transducer connections
P7 (E26009) Depth Through Hull Transducer
- Depth only Through Hull Transducer
- Compatible hull material: aluminium and fiberglass
- Cable 9m (30ft) cable with connector
- Hole diameter for installation: 2"