Gul Windward Master Hiking Shoe
The Gul Windward pro hiking shoe has been designed specifically for hiking. Made from 5mm durable D-Flex neoprene with Titanium 2 lining, designed to reflect the heat back in keeping your feet toasty warm. Internal G-tape waterproof taping to keep the water out. Featuring a hiking system, incorporated into the rubber giving improved grip and connectivity with hiking straps. Reinforced heel and toe with high grip contoured articulated sole. Making this shoe perfect for hiking.
- BLINDSTITCHED:Seam construction
- 5MM G-FLEX: 100% stretch neoprene
- THERMOSPAN: core central heating system
- TITANIUM 2: lining reflects the heat back in
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping Hiking system incorporated
- High grip contoured articulated sole
- Adjustable forefoot strap
- Reinforced heel and toe
- BLINDSTITCH: Panels are double glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams.
- G-FLEX: 100% stretch neoprene giving unrestricted range of movement and warmth.
- THERMOSPAN: Engineered by Gul scientists so that your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air all around you. Keeping your core body warm helping blood to pump around your body creating your own central heating system.
- TITANIUM 2: Used in the main body panels of most of our wetsuits. T2 Neoprene acts in a similar way to a survival blanket, and reflects body heat back to the body.
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement.