Gul Response Wetsuit Vest
The response 1.5mm Flatlock vest uses Guls' titanium-2 lined neoprene designed to reflect the heat back in. the response vest is perfect for keeping the wind off your back. The main body uses long lasting, durable and flexible dura-flex neoprene that has been constructed with Fatlocked seams to ensure an increased lifespan. The response vest has been designed with a reversible climate control system: the black side for cold weather and the grey for hot weather. The response range meets all the requirements for the all-round watersports enthusiast.
- FLATLOCK: seam construction
- Side1: RS-Flex 150% Textured super stretch
- Side2: I-Flex 150% two tone super stretch
- TITANIUM 2: lined neoprene
- Reversible- climate control system
- Short lock Cord fastening system
- FLATLOCK: Fabric is lapped together and then stitched, this creates a flat, flexible and comfortable seam. Flatlock stitching can be identified by a band of interlocked thread on both sides of the wetsuit, sometimes utilising a coloured thread for visual effect.
- D-FLEX:50% stretch neoprene. Flexible, warm, durable neoprene allowing you to perform for longer.
Black / Grey