Gul Junior Power Slipper
The Gul 3mm power slipper features a 3mm durable and flexible sole with reinforced toe and ankle areas, the hardwearing Nylon front panel and adjustable ankle closure make this slipper ideal for protecting your feet against sharp reef or rocks.
- BLINDSTITCHED: Seam construction
- 3MM D-FLEX: Durable neoprene
- THERMOSPAN: core central heating system
- TITANIUM 2: lining reflects the heat back in
- Elasticated & adjustable ankle cord for secure fit
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Durable flexible sole
- Drain holes
- BLINDSTITCH: Panels are double glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams.
- D-FLEX: 50% stretch neoprene. Flexible, warm, durable neoprene allowing you to perform for longer.
- THERMOSPAN: Engineered by Gul scientists so that your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air all around you. Keeping your core body warm helping blood to pump around your body creating your own central heating system.
- TITANIUM 2: Used in the main body panels of most of our wetsuits. T2 Neoprene acts in a similar way to a survival blanket, and reflects body heat back to the body.
Black / Grey