Gul Junior Long Sleeve Rashvest
The Junior long sleeve Rashvest is a superb UV shield giving you UPV 50+ sun protection. Constructed using durable and comfortable Flatlock seam construction. Made from 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex fabric allowing total flexibility and freedom of movement.
- FLATLOCK: seam construction
- I-FLEX: Nylon / Spandex
- UV shield: UPF 50+ sun protection
- SHORTS LOCK: Cord fastening system
- Thumb Loops
- INFINITY FLEX: The New I-FLEX fabric is featured across our latest range of rashguards.Utilising the research and development that has been applied to our exclusive I-FLEX Neoprene we have applied the same technology to rashguards. I-FLEX series rash guards provides hydrophobic quick dry capability with a UV 50+ protection against harmful UV rays. Our new I-FLEX fabric is the softest cotton like feel fabric on the market. The softer more supple feel is less likely to irritate the skin contributing to longer lasting comfort.
- FLATLOCK: Fabric is lapped together and then stitched, this creates a flat, flexible and comfortable seam. Flatlock stitching can be identified by a band of interlocked thread on both sides of the wetsuit, sometimes utilising a coloured thread for visual effect.
- UPF 50+: UPF protection refers to any type of apparel which protects against damaging UVA & UVB rays. UPF 50+ is the maximum protection offered from any sun protection apparel, blocking 97.5% of the suns UV rays. Everyday clothing offers very little sun protection. For example, a typical summer t-shirt offers only 7-15%protection and even less when wet, against the harmful rays. For Exposed areas of the body, not covered by the garment you should apply SPF cream which is suitable for your skin type.
- Red / Black
- Blue / Red
- Crip Blue / White
- Marl / Crip Blue