Gul Hydroshield Pro Long John
The Hydroshield range uses advance 3-layer fabric technology that includes; four way stretch, durable water repellent treatment and waterproof/breathable element protection core. Featuring Flatlock seam construction with reinforced Neonseam coloured liquid seam. An inner fleece lining keeps out the winter chill. Complete with 50+ UPF protection offered makes Hydroshield the perfect choice for the all-round watersports enthusiast who participates in a variety of disciplines such as SUP, Sailing and Kayak/Canoe.
- FLATLOCK: seam construction
- LIQUIDSEAM: 100% Water seal
- Hydroshield 3.0: Three layer thermal fabric
- Four way stretch fabric
- UV 50+ UPF protection
- TECH-NECK: single layer glide-skin neckseal
- HYDROSHIELD: The ultimate 3-layer base layer defence system,giving you total comfort and protection even in the most extreme conditions. The water repellent 4-way stretch shell is combined with element protection core membrane. The core membrane creates the ultimate thermal and moisture regulating system that allows the fabric to breathe, but prevents water/wind penetration however tough the environment. The inner face fabric helps wick moisture away from the skin as well as keeping you well protected from sun with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- FLATLOCK: Fabric is lapped together and then stitched, this creates a flat, flexible and comfortable seam. Flatlock stitching can be identified by a band of interlocked thread on both sides of the wetsuit, sometimes utilising a coloured thread for visual effect.
- NEONSEAM: Panels are glued and blindstitched and finished with a 4mm razor thin coloured liquid silicon based urethane. The result being a strong yet flexible seam that is watertight and durable whilst reducing the abrasion to skin.
- LIQUID SEAM WATER-GUARD: Panels are flatlocked together and finished with a liquid silicon-based urethane. The result being a strong yet flexible seam that is water-resistant. We need to take a photo of the seam from a hydrosheild garment and remove the technology details for neon seam, flatlock from hydrosheild styles.
- UPF 50+: UPF protection refers to any type of apparel which protects against damaging UVA & UVB rays. UPF 50+ is the maximum protection offered from any sun protection apparel, blocking 97.5% of the suns UV rays. Everyday clothing offers very little sun protection. For example, a typical summer t-shirt offers only 7-15%protection and even less when wet, against the harmful rays. For Exposed areas of the body, not covered by the garment you should apply SPF cream which is suitable for your skin type.