Cobra HH350 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio
Special Price £119.95 Regular Price £130.00
Cobra HH350 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio:
- Rugged and floating
- Floats: Never lose your radio underwater. Floating design and orange core makes spotting and retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard. JIS7: Rated submersible and rugged to JIS7 (IPX7) specifications.
- Flexible power outputs
- Power options of 1, 3 and 6 Watts for short and long range communication giving both reach and the ability to conserve battery life.
- Excellent audio performance
- Noise-cancelling microphone: Blocks background noise for better clarity. "BURP": Vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves the speaker performance.
- Floating: Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core makes retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard
- Noise Cancelling Microphone: Blocks background noise for cleaner conversations
- 6 Watt VHF: 1, 3 and 6 Watts power output options for short and long range communication
- International, Canada & USA Channels: Allows operation on any of the three (3) different channel maps established for these areas
- BURP: Vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance
- Rated Submersible: Meets JIS7 (IPX7) standards; submersible for 30 minutes in one meter deep water
- External Speaker/ Microphone Jack: Connect Cobra speaker mic accessories for hip or body worn operation
- Instant Channel 16: Instant access to channel 16 for emergency situations
- Unlimited Memory Channels: Allows programming of unlimited channels for easy retrieval or scanning.
- Tri-Watch: Monitors three (3) channels at once - channel 16 and two (2) user selected channels
- Scan: Scan all channels to find conversations in progress.
- Memory Scan: Scan channels programmed in memory to find conversations in progress
- Signal Strength Meter: Shows the strength of the receiving and transmitting signals
- Button/Key Lock: Locks function buttons/keys to eliminate accidental settings change
- Battery With Charge Contacts: Allows charging of batteries in unit
- Illuminated Function Keys: Allows high visibility of function keys
- Selectable Key Tone BEEP: Beep Key tone press beeps can be turned off for silent operation
- Large, Illuminated LCD Display: Gives a high visibility display
- ATIS: Capable of Operating within the Automatic Transponder Identification System. ATIS includes data at the end of a transmission for station identification.
- Number of Channels: All International, Canadian, USA
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHZ
- Modulation: 5 kHz Max.
- Input Voltage: 7.4 VDC
- Battery Life: Alkaline: (5% TX, 5% RX, 90% Standby) - 8 Hours @ 6 Watts, 16 Hours @ 1 Watt
- Battery Requirements: Cobra Battery Pack
- Current Drain: Stand-by 40 mA, Receive 200 mA, Transmit 1.8 A @ High Power, 700 mA @ Low Power
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 50°C
Unit Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.66" x 2.09" (121 mm x 67 mm x 53 mm) not including antenna
Unit Weight: (Lbs) 9.59 oz. (272 g.) with Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1000 mAh Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Locking Desktop Charger with AC/DC adapters
- Removable Spring Loaded Belt Clip
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought